Thursday, December 12, 2013

Link to Fundraising Page for Dax's Remaining Seminary Costs



As many of you know, I started pursing a Masters of Divinity degree at Western Seminary 3 years ago while we were still living in Ireland.

One of the reasons we moved back to the U.S. was to satisfy the residency requirements for that program and I’m happy to report that I’m making good progress. 

I’ve been going at a pace of 8 credits per semester, which has me on track to graduate in the summer of 2015. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

A goal that we had when we started on this venture was to complete the degree without incurring any debt – and thanks to the generosity of many people we have been able to do that so far. 

However, looking at the remaining cost of seminary and what we will have put away in our savings account, I’ve realized that there will be a gap of about $5000 that needs to be met.

That’s what this fundraising website is all about! It’s an opportunity for you to help financially by standing in that gap. The process is very simple to give through the website, but you can also designate giving through Enterprise Christian Church if you desire the possible tax write-off. 

Either way, I thank you for stopping by and considering lending your prayers and support toward earning my Masters of Divinity degree.

Grace and peace to you…God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment